At Magnolia Real Estate, our clients are at the center of everything we do. We take the time to understand your unique real estate goals, whether it’s finding your dream retirement home, a vacation retreat, or an investment property. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized service, guiding you through every step of the buying or selling process.

We pride ourselves on our ethical practices and transparency in all our dealings. With in-depth knowledge of Costa Rica’s real estate regulations and local markets, we ensure that each transaction is conducted in compliance with the highest standards of integrity.

Ready to embark on your Costa Rican real estate journey? Whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, Magnolia Real Estate Costa Rica is here to assist you. Contact us today to start your exploration of this enchanting real estate market and discover your own piece of paradise in Costa Rica.

In the heart of Costa Rica’s natural wonders and vibrant communities, Magnolia Real Estate Costa Rica awaits to make your real estate dreams a reality.

It is said that in real estate everything is negotiable, well, my Integrity is not. Give me 1% of your confidence and I will earn the other 99%.

David Hernández M.
(506) 8847-6556
WhatsApp Me, click here!


Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?